Saturday, June 12, 2010

Target

Pampers Wipes:
There is a $2/1 mfg out there from the inserts. You can find them on Ebay and at select clipping sites. The wipes are a little over $2 at Target and are $1.97 at WalMart.

Canning Lids are clearanced. Currently 30% off at the stores by me. Makes 12 narrow lids $1.06 and 12 wide lids $1.49.

Asian seasoning mixes (in the little pouches) are clearanced 50% off. I think I paid .48 each??

Seasoning section (jars/plastic containers) is being reset. Lots of stuff for 30 - 50% off.

Kashi Autumn something cereal is clearanced to $2.04. There are $1/1 peelies on the boxes in the regular aisle. Makes for some cheap, good cereal.

Milk. Let's talk Milk. I was at Super Walmart in Faribault on Thursday. Thought I would get some milk. Thought again when I looked at the price. $2.99 for a gallon???? I just paid $2.09 at Target. Both were store brands.

Noticed lots of picture frames and framed art clearanced along with beach towels.

2 comments:

  1. HI KAREN!!! I"m glad to see you're back at 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. target is achive by ur self..
    in the life the target is useful..


    College Girls

    ReplyDelete