Monday, June 14, 2010

Chicks For A Cause

It started as an idea while sitting at a craft show and it quickly consumed us!! We are so happy to be doing it though and have met wonderful people (and a few nuts) because of it.

We (4 ladies) host a vendor shopping event each month at a select location. We average around 35-40 vendors. We bring in food, wine tasting, massages, etc. You bring in your gift list!! In addition to the vendor tables, we have a silent auction table.

All of our proceeds are donated to a team or group. We recently did an event for the Susan G Komen MN Affiliate and in August are doing an event for a local 3 day Walk team!

For more information about our dates and locations as well as some pictures:
http://www.chicksforacause.org/



9 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff!


    I currently run a blog as well at http://chasong.blogspot.com

    My articles are a tad different from yours, but I'm sure yours are something my wife will LOVE!
    'AH, shopping'

    I would be honoured to have you come by and comment on my blog if you want to.

    Have a fab day

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SHOPPING! I will follow your blog with great interest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no... there's no follow button!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,i love your blog come check out mine its called being real in a plastic world i need a professionals opinion and your skills are brilliant thx i hope u come see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.iwc replica watches

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog :)
    can you check out mine sometime??
    thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. make money online, this is not a scam, i will provide proof of my earnings. just join http://fastercash.hubpages.com/hub/lisasfastcash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right you are! I must be blind or something. My bad! I updated it now so it has all the notes. Thanks for checking it! Buy nehru suit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dazzle Yellow Pages is an online yellow pages with local business directory & listings.Find complete information like the addresses, email addresses and phone numbers for people and businesses near you.
    Yellow Pages Online,Business Directory Listings

    ReplyDelete