Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just some prices ................

I have the Cub ad for next week and will start getting that info together. There are a lot of BOGO items.

Coupon to buy: If you buy cpns, get a hold of some Chinet $2/1 mfg ones. They are on Ebay. The plates are on sale for $2.25 next week at Cub, so .25 after the coupon.

I was out and about today with the neighbor and she had to stop at Rainbow. I don't usually shop there, but I did get a turkey (to deep fry) and a watermelon. I also needed french fries, so I checked on those. They had a 3 lb bag for $5.99. That is $1.99/lb. I passed on them, and I am so glad that I did. After we were done, home, unloaded, and such, I went out to return a pair of jeans to Kohls and a tool to Ace. From there, I stopped at Sam's Club. They had the same cut of french fries in an 8 lb bag for $5.49. It comes to .68/lb. Much better!!!

Have you seen the new Purex laundry sheets that have the detergent and the softener on them? You just toss the sheet in the wash machine.

I priced them today at Target and they were $5.99 for a 20pk of one scent, and $5.99 for a 24 pk of 3 in 1. It will run you about .30 per load.

If you were to buy Tide w/ Downy liquid at Sam's Club, 81 loads would cost you $20.88, or .26 per load.

No comments:

Post a Comment