Saturday, October 17, 2009

October is Fire Prevention Month

Every year over 18,000 fires are started by careless candle users. 150 people die in those fires and over $500 Million of damage is done. Crazy huh??

A company called Scentsy Wickless has a solution though. Their products are completely safe. The system consists of a warmer and a chunk of wax. The warmers are heated with a low voltage, 25 watt lightbulb. It is plenty of heat to melt the wax. The wax is a food grade pariffin wax that has a low melthing point. When fully melted, the wax will not get above 125 degrees. What this means is, even if a child spills the wax on their skin, it won't burn them. Regular candle wax can, and often does, cause 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

Just because you have kids, pets, or are clumsy doesn't mean that you can't have a good smelling house!! With 80 scents and warmers that fit any decor, they are perfect for everyone!!

Want to view a catalog?
Want to have a party? Contact me!!
Want to have a dual party? A candle party and a wine party? We can do that too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment