Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back At It!!

Hello all!!

October is over.
November is over.
December is just about over.

Clearly, I have been busy as I haven't gotten a chance to update this at all!!

Let's see...November and December were very good for Scentsy sales. January is fast approaching and will be twice the 1/2 off items for hostess'. A great time to stock up on gifts for cheap!!

Cub:
Oh Cub. I rarely go to this store. It is just too expensive. However, yesterday, I needed a few items for Christmas at grandmas and decided to just run to Cub instead of Target. I should have known better. On my list: items for little reubens.

Carl Budding pkt's of corned beef: Target price .54, Cub price .79
Hillshire Farm's pastrami: Target price $3.04, Cub price $3.99
Pepsi products: Target price .99/12pk after Target coupon, Cub price $1.88 after coupon

On to this week in the shopping dept.

Target:
Sobe Life Water: 10/$10. Get a $5 gift card wyb 10, so it is like .50 each if you start rolling gift cards.
Avocado's: .69 each. Great price considering when they are "in season" they are .99 each
Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh meat: $2.74 - $1/1 Target cpn = $1.74. Regular Target price is $3.04, regular Cub price is probably $3.34
Archer Farms Chips: $2.29 - .75/1 target cpn = $1.54 per bag

Christmas Clearance has started at Target. I am only looking for a tree though. I think I have paper from 3 yrs ago when it went 90% off yet!!! Clearance is currently at 50% off and it looks like it does not include the colored totes this time around.

There is a Tide Stain Remover cpn in the PG insert today that is a good one. They are on sale for $5 at WalMart and the cpn is a $3/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment