Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Clearance

Stopped into Target yesterday (before getting the call that a little girl was throwing up), and found that the Christmas area was 75% off. It was packed with people and product. In fact, it looked like it did before Christmas! Aisles and aisles of stuff.

I left it all. I am still working my way thru 90% off wrapping paper and gift bags from a few yrs ago!!

Toys have also begun their markdowns. Target resets each dept twice a yr and toys are done in January and July. Most of the clearanced toys were 50% off, but will go 75% off in a few weeks.

One that I did notice was the Smart Cycle Extreme for $44.xx and the games were $14.xx. Other than that, I did not look too closely. 50% off is meaningless for me.

2 comments:

  1. I want to invite you to come check out my health food site. Great recipe ideas

    http://healthjunkie-foodyouwanttoeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love sales.
    I wish there were targets in canada :(

    ReplyDelete